Meeting room available for public use
- Requests for reservation of the meeting room in the basement of Library should be made to the Library Director or assistant.
- Sponsoring groups are responsible for exercising reasonable care in their use.
- Arrangements for securing and returning the key and locking the door must be made with the Library Director.
- Party making the reservation is responsible for clean-up following use and will be held responsible for any damage to the building or equipment.
- Party must sign a written rental agreement at the time of picking up the key.
- Charges for the meeting room shall be $25.00 per session along with a $50.00 deposit payable in advance. Deposit will be refunded if meeting room is cleaned up and left like they found it.
- Groups meeting for more than one time may negotiate with the Library Director, and fees determined with the sanction of the Board.